Saturday, October 16, 2010

V day together



I remember this was in Valentine's day. The year, 2010. The five of us decided to have dinner together. Hannes and Julia, our lovely germans decided to spent time with us rather than make plans for them selves. We cooked together, we baked together, we played poker and drank together. I will always cherish these wonderful moments.

Then again, this was the very day that I fell from the unstable chair and broke my camera cap with the UV protection lens. Thanks to Mr God that I did not break my kit lens, or else, this picture wouldn't have brought good memories back.

This also reminds me of how my uncle, after posting it in facebook, thought it was a staged picture. Looking at it now, it really does look staged. That's what I love about this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment